The event features specialty beverages with apples, fresh hops, grapes, plus fruit-infusions from cideries, wineries and breweries. Food will also be available for purchase, and the event will be bushels of fun!
Read on, because the Minnesota Cider Guild has generously sponsored a giveaway for a pair of tickets – details below!
Be sure to connect with the Minnesota Cider Guild on their social channels and use #BusheltoBottle for all your Fall Festival posts!
- Sip and savor endless harvest-themed ciders, beers, wines and spirits from 15+ beverage makers representing ciders, breweries and distilleries across the state.
- Nosh on great foods like coal-fired pizzas to celebrate the fall season in the barn or enjoy peaceful hayrides across the orchard.
- Attendees will receive a commemorative sample glass to enjoy the variety of beverages that will be available from 20 cideries, breweries, wineries and distilleries.
- Bushel to Bottle benefits the non-profit Minnesota Cider Guild, an organization that aims to promote craft cider, education, and culture in the state.
- Participating beverage makers include:
Wild State Cider
Sapsucker Farms Yellow Belly Cidery
Urban Forage Winery & Cidery
Milk & Honey Ciders
Number 12 Cider
Loon Liquor Company
Third Street Brewhouse
Sociable Cider Werks
Minneapolis Cider Company
Thor’s Hard Cider
Town Hall Brewery
General Admission tickets cost $35, VIP tickets cost $45, and tickets online in advance by here, and door tickets are also available at the event.
** GIVEAWAY CLOSED **
The Minnesota Cider Guild has generously sponsored a giveaway for a pair of tickets.
Terms: One entry per household. Multiple entries may result in all entries being disqualified. Entrants must be a resident of MN or WI. Winner must be 21+ in order to claim the tickets. By completing this form, you consent to receive communications from Minnesota Uncorked and the Minnesota Cider Guild. The winner will be notified on Thursday, October 24 2019.
* = required field