If you are not able to help with your time, or your resources, please show support by SHARING this post so that others know how they can get involved.
Reposted from the Twin Cities Restaurant Coalition
I wish the problems we currently face could be solved by simply spending a day volunteering. Unfortunately they will not, our community will need continued support through multiple channels. I have attached various avenues of support for our community through donations, political action, and personal education.
As events continue to unfold I will keep you updated with our communities current needs. I would love to know where you end up funneling your efforts. Now is a great time to truly listen to our community so if you have heard of an organization or know of someone that you think needs our immediate attention please let me know and I will direct our attention to them.
- Twin Cities Aid Distribution Locations
This is a link of the current donation locations. It continues to be updated with each sites current needs and activity status. This is an amazing resource to use and share with others.
- Diaper, Formula & Grocery Drop Off Greater Mount Vernon Missionary Baptist
Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 11 AM – 2:30 PM CDT
- Northeast Middle School Resource Drive: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Friday, at 2955 Hayes St., Minneapolis. They are looking for food items, household supplies, baby supplies and monetary donations
- George Floyd Memorial Fund
- TC Small & Minority Owned Business Relief Fund
- We Love Lake Street
- Mid Town Global Market Mend
- WBC in partnership with Northside Funders Group
- Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights
- Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights—New Era of Public Safety: A Guide to Fair, Safe, and Effective Community Policing
- The Opportunity Agenda-Promoting Accountability
Learn how police accountability works, and the four mechanisms—community-based, political, civil, and criminal—for holding law enforcement accountable.